Vantage Point Logistics is looking for a Supply Chain Innovation Leader to join our fast growing team!
Who We Are
VPL is a leader in delivering supply chain technology and solutions to the healthcare market. With years of experience, the continuous development of leading-edge technology and proactive account management, we are transforming their supply chain making it smarter, easier and better. Recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies, we are poised to develop even more innovative technology solutions providing transparency and savings across the ever-expanding continuum of patient care. If you’re looking for insight, innovation and transformation, consider joining the team that’s always ahead of the curve, VPL.
What We’re Looking For
We understand there are a wide variety of backgrounds, jobs and experiences that would be a perfect fit for this role. Use the following as a guideline but most importantly if this role sounds exciting, let’s have a conversation!
What You’ll Do
In this customer facing role, you will be working with our product innovation team to change the course of healthcare supply chain by creating new innovative software solutions to be deployed to our healthcare customers.
You will use your supply chain, materials, logistics or other applicable experience to work with customers, and other industry experts to collaborate, build partnerships and create new innovative software products where there are few or no solutions today.
What You’ll Need
- 5 to 10 years of experience in supply chain, materials, or logistics, with a preference of retail, automotive, or healthcare industries
- Have innovative tendencies and like exploring the unknown with an ability to take a vision and fill in the blanks where needed to move an initiative forward
- Passionate about working directly with customers, and other industry experts to develop partnerships and devise new solutions where outcomes are uncertain
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable in setting and working to time-based objectives
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude focused on creating options when faced with challenges
- Prior experience implementing software packages in a business setting (E.g. WMS, ERP, other supply chain technologies)
- Exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of project areas quickly
- Excellent presence, interaction and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with creating visuals like process flows, mock-ups to communicate concepts
- Ability to travel 1-3 short trips per month and maybe a few longer conferences per year
What’s In It For You
- An opportunity to be an entrepreneur working directly with company co-founders to change the industry and “create a startup” within an existing high-growth business
- Complete support from the top down to move mountains, remove road blocks to “get it done.”
- Your ideas and contributions = big impact!
- Be an entrepreneur – Your contributions will make a significant impact!
- Partner directly with our senior leadership team, comprised of second-generation entrepreneurs, with previously successful exits (it’s not our first rodeo!)
- Low bureaucracy, fast-paced
- Ability to impact company culture and meaningfully shape the vision of our company
- Have fun! Join our health and wellness team, fun team or charity team – we organize all kinds of programs and activities for our fellow colleagues
- Vantage Point Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
- Best-in-class compensation package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursement program
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Generous vacation policy
- Located in a beautiful office in Columbus
Interested candidates only, no recruiters please.
Submit your application