Learn how ASCs can reduce freight shipping costs with Amazon-like ordering experience.
We’ve identified an area where Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) are losing significant amounts of money. The culprit: uncontrolled costs related to shipping. The good news is that it’s an easy fix.In this presentation, Chris Tate, Director of Business Development, discusses how VPL’s Smart Supply Chain Solutions were developed to provide healthcare supply chain professionals with an Amazon−like freight management experience, using cloud-based software to maximize cost savings and provide real-time visibility into order status with the industry’s only track-and-trace capability.
Watch the Cost Savings and Visibility Opportunities for ASCs webinar to learn more about:
- The history of freight management—how it has evolved and why it’s costing surgery centers too much money
- The genesis of how VPL came about
- How surgery centers can significantly reduce costs by automating their inbound freight management program with cloud-based solutions
- What healthcare supply chain visibility means and why it is important
- What a freight management partnership can and should look like
Check out our other resources!
Get your copy of our Resiliency Playbook to learn how the healthcare industry can build smarter supply chains.
Watch our Supply Chain Visibility Platform explainer video to see how it works.